Fine Silver Electrolyte
High-speed electrolyte for reel-to-reel plating
The ARGUNA® ET-S silver electrolyte is an alkaline-cyanide process specifically developed for use in high-speed equipment for reel-to-reel silver plating (using flow or spray technologies). The process deposits smooth and fine-grained, semi-bright coatings which are particularly suitable for semiconductor technology.
Current density and plating speed depend on the electrolyte agitation at the parts, i.e. on the equipment used. High flow velocities allow very high current densities.
- High-speed electrolyte for all-over and selective deposition of fine silver
- For reel-to-reel plating using flow or spray technologies
- Semi-bright coatings with very good soldering and bonding properties
- Use of soluble anodes possible
- Contact surfaces for electrical and electronic components