Platinum Ruthenium Electrolyte
Extraordinarily abrasion-resistant coatings – saving platinum
PLATUNA®-Alloy 1 is used for depositing smooth, ultra-bright and extraordinarily abrasion-resistant platinum-ruthenium alloy coatings. The acidic electrolyte is used for decorative applications and guarantees light, white layers - crack-free up to 1 μm.
PLATUNA®-Alloy 1 works across a wide operating range and reaches an excellent covering speed. It is used for rack operation.
- Acidic platinum alloy electrolyte - saves expensive platinum
- Light, white and ultra-bright coatings
- For decorative applications
- Extraordinarily abrasion-resistant
- Wide operating range
- Up to 1 μm layer thickness (crack-free)
- The coatings are RoHS compliant
- Suitable for racks
- Writing implements
- Spectacle frames