Gold Cobalt Electrolyte
Electrolyte for abrasion-resistant, low-corrosion hard gold layers
AURUNA® 530 is a weakly acidic hard gold electrolyte with high current efficiency. Its essential property is its high resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
By choosing advantageous operating conditions (pH-value and temperature), printed circuit boards can be treated in a way which is particularly friendly to resists and lacquers, thus avoiding the lifting of masking materials.
With a gold content of at least 3 g/l, the desired high current efficiency can be reached even with sensitive resists. The plating speed is approx. 0.29 μm/min at 1 A/dm² and 35 °C.
- Weakly acidic hard gold electrolyte based on gold-cobalt with high current efficiency
- Good compatibility with resists, like dry film and soldermask
- Low contact resistance
- High abrasion resistance
- Good thickness distribution
- Easy maintenance and high stability of the electrolyte
- Low-pore layers with good corrosion resistance
- Contacts on plug-in cards
- Printed circuit boards