Umicore Electroplating develops, produces and distributes worldwide
- precious metal electrolytes (gold, silver, platinum, rhodium, ruthenium and palladium)
- non-precious metal electrolytes (such as copper-tin-zinc)
- precious metal compounds and
- dimensionally stable anodes
for electroplating and other fields of use.
In addition, we can platinum plate refractory metals (such as titanium, tungsten and niobium) in our high-temperature electrolysis system.
Our portfolio currently includes around 1,200 products.
Many product lines are proven for years: AURUNA®, ARGUNA®, MIRALLOY®, NIPHOS®, PALLUNA®, RHODUNA®, RUTHUNA® or anodes called PLATINODE®. We develop all series continuously.
Our team has direct contact with our customers and provides individual solutions. Our colleagues offer local support worldwide so that your customers are also satisfied.
- We recommend the most suitable electrolyte for the application: During our joint analysis, we often find better or cheaper alternatives.
- Umicore surface technicians optimize your processes.
- Our engineers design and produce environmentally-friendly high-performance anodes.
- Our analytical department checks your electrolytes.
- We are a 'recognized shipper' and can reliably deliver worldwide with the support of our logistics partners.
- Our research department develops new electrolytes.
- We know national and international guidelines and are up to date regarding global trends in environmental, occupational safety and health legislation.
Which challenges do you have for our 200 experts?