Copper Via Filling Electrolyte
Additives for acid copper via filling
Thru-cup® EVF-N is a new additive system for electrolytic acid copper plating on PCB. It is used in panel and pattern plating
technology for blind via filling and through-hole plating. The blind via hole filling characteristics for holes with diameters less than 150 μm are excellent. Thru-cup EVF-N works with three additives which can be easily controlled by CVS.
Via filling performance is not influenced by electrolyte ageing. The plated copper film has an excellent thickness distribution.
- Excellent blind via hole filling characteristics
- Suitable for panel, pattern and through-hole plating
- Long electrolyte lifetime
- Excellent thickness distribution of the plated copper film
- Concentrations of all additives can be analysed by
cyclic voltammetry (CVS)
- IT products
- Consumer electronics
- Automotive applications