Fine Silver Electrolyte
The fine silver high-speed electrolyte
ARGUNA® CF is a fine silver electrolyte for the fast deposition of satin to semi-bright coatings with excellent bonding, soldering and adhesive properties.
ARGUNA® CF is used in high-speed equipment for the selective deposition of fine silver (flow and spray lines, jet plating, spot plating). Maximum applicable current density and plating efficiency mainly depend on the electrolyte agitation at the parts, i. e. on the flow velocity in the plant. High flow velocities allow the application of high current densities, high plating speeds can be reached in this way. For making up a new electrolyte, no free cyanide is required. Immersion silver plating can be effectively inhibited with ARGUNA® Pre-dip 600, which can be used in the production process prior to the silver electrolyte or it can be directly added to the electrolyte.
- High-speed electrolyte for the selective deposition of fine silver
- No free cyanide in a new makeup
- For continuous lines using flow or spray technologies
- Semi-bright coatings
- Very good bonding, soldering and adhesive properties
- Contact surface for semiconductors and electrical components
- Leadframe packaging for soldering, bonding and adhesive applications