ARGUNA® 630 GAM
Hard Silver Electrolyte
For the deposition of silver layers with high hardness
ARGUNA® 630 GAM is an alkaline cyanide hard silver electrolyte for (electro) technical applications. The additives increase the wear resistance compared to conventional silver layers significantly: The layers obtain a stable hardness of 120 to 130 HV, even after thermal aging.
In particular, ARGUNA® GAM 630 is, suitable for electromechanical components that are exposed to increased mechanical stress. The higher hardness and improved wear resistance allow significantly more mating cycles. Additionally, the reliability and durability of the contact systems increase.
According to the operating parameters, the electrolyte is suitable for reel-to-rell plating, rack and barrel systems.
- Perfect silver layers for highly stressed electromechanical components
- High, stable coating hardness between 120 to 130 HV, even after thermal aging
- Low wear, thus significantly more mating cycles
- Suitable for reel-to-reel plating, rack and barrel plating
- Good electrical properties, even for high voltage
- Electromechanical connectors
- High voltage contacts
- Plug-in chargers for electric vehicles