ARGUNA® 621 EF
Bright Silver Electrolyte
For noble silver hollow jewellery
ARGUNA® 621 EF is a silver electrolyte, especially to produce noble hollow jewellery. A layer with high thickness can be deposited on mandrels made conductive.
The electrolyte works with wax and metal cores. It can be used within a wide current density range and is suitable for relatively high temperature ranges (40 degrees Celsius). Its good throwing power results in a uniform layer thickness distribution. The surfaces are bright and brilliant white, without blue cast and have a fineness of 99.9 percent silver.
The layers can be easily reworked and soldered. Its hardness can be further increased with ARGUNA® 621 Brightener 3 up to approximately 185 HV.
- Bright silver electrolyte for producing hollow jewellery on wax and metal cores
- Suitable for relatively high temperature ranges (40 degrees Celsius)
- Surfaces are brilliant white
- Wide current density range
- Very good throwing power, therefore, uniform thickness distribution
- Hollow jewellery