Fine Silver Electrolyte
The new bright silver high-speed electrolyte
ARGUNA® 4500 is a fine silver electrolyte for the fast deposition of ultra-bright coatings with excellent bonding, soldering and adhesive properties.
ARGUNA® 4500 is used for the selective deposition of bright silver layers in continuous lines using flow and spray technologies such as jet or spot plating modules. Applicable current density and plating speed mainly depend on the electrolyte agitation at the parts, i.e. on the flow velocity in the plant. Under optimum conditions, layers with extreme brightness and reflectance can be
The electrolyte works with insoluble anodes and can be operated with very low concentrations of free cyanide.
- High-speed electrolyte for the selective deposition of fine silver
- For continuous lines using flow or spray technologies
- Bright coatings with very good soldering and bonding properties
- Insoluble anodes
- With little free cyanide
- Contact surface for semiconductors and electrical components
- Leadframe packaging for soldering, bonding and adhesive applications