For high-speed deposition in reel-to-reel equipment
PALLUNA® 468 is a weakly ammoniacal high-speed electrolyte for depositing palladium-nickel alloys in reel-to-reel equipment (selective dipping, jet plating, brush plating) and in reel-to-reel tab-plater.
Normally, coatings containing at least 80 % of palladium are deposited, the alloy composition can be adjusted by simply changing the palladium concentration in the electrolyte, however. The ductile layers are white, bright and they exhibit a good resistance to tarnishing and corrosion.
- Improved abrasion resistance
- High number of mating cycles
- Low porosity and crack-free
- Low internal stress
- High plating speed
- Constant alloy composition
- Long bath life
- Reel-to-reel equipment (selective dipping, jet plating, brush plating)