Pure Palladium Electrolyte
Neutral pure palladium electrolyte less sensitive to cyanide
PALLUNA® 458 is a neutral pure palladium electrolyte (pH-value 7.0) without free ammonia. It deposits bright, light white coatings low in pores.
Compared to previous palladium electrolytes, the process is characterized by a considerably higher tolerance to contamination with cyanide. Due to its excellent throwing power, expensive precious metal can be saved.
PALLUNA® 458 is suitable for decorative and technical applications, for rack and barrel operation.
- Light white, pure palladium coatings
- Ductile layers for decorative and technical applications
- Bright, low-pore coatings
- Crack-free layers > 3 μm possible
- Suitable for rack and barrel
- Printed circuit boards