Gold Cobalt Electrolyte
High-speed electrolyte for hard gold coatings
AURUNA® 8100 is used for depositing hard gold coatings in special high-speed equipment. The weakly acidic high-speed electrolyte has a wide operating range with easy bath maintenance and extremely high plating speed.
AURUNA® 8100 was specifically developed for the automatic high-speed gold-plating in equipment for selective plating and continuously working reel-to-reel lines. Due to vigorous electrolyte agitation (flow, spray), it allows the working at high current densities with stable long-time behaviour. It can be also operated as a gold strike electrolyte.
The deposits are solderable, low in pores, ultra-bright, hard and abrasion-resistant. They have a constantly low contact resistance. Therefore the electrolyte is excellently suitable for the gold-plating of electronic components such as connectors, contacts and edge connectors on printed circuit boards.
- Weakly acidic high-speed electrolyte
- Wide operating range
- Extremely high plating speed
- Low-pore, solderable, hard and abrasion-resistant coatings
- For electrical contacts
- Classification according to ASTM B-488-01 Type I-II, Code C-D
- The coatings are RoHS compliant
- For use in high-speed equipment
- Electrical contacts
- Edge connectors on printed circuit boards