Hard Gold Electrolyte
For depositing uniformly bright coatings
AURUNA® 5400 the weakly acidic electrolyte deposits yellow, uniform bright hard gold coatings. The newly balanced brightener system of the electrolyte enables the operation in a very wide current density working range and allows a variable gold content at the same time. Due to the usage of special chemical components, the AURUNA® 5400 is equally suitable for rack and barrel application.
The deposited coatings are characterized by low porosity and an increased abrasion resistance, compared to coatings deposited in AURUNA® 539. Furthermore contacts coated with AURUNA® 5400 exhibit a low and long-time stable contact resistance and an excellent solderability. As well coatings up to 10 μm can be crack-free depositied in the electrolyte.
- Very wide operating current density range
- For technical and decorative applications
- High corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Low, stable contact resistance
- Classification according to ASTM B 488-01: Type I - II, grade C -D
- Contact pins, contact springs, contact plugs
- Contact materials
- Slip rings