Pure Gold Electrolyte
Pure gold coatings with very good bonding and soldering properties
AURUNA® 5100 is a neutral fine gold electrolyte for depositing matt, lemon-yellow coatings. It's specifically developed for applications requiring excellent bonding and soldering properties.
In addition to good ductility, the layers from AURUNA® 5100 also exhibit a low hardness and a low contact resistance. Even under production conditions, the layers have a high gold purity of 99.99 wt. % Au.
The coatings meet the requirements of ASTM B488-01, Type III, Code A/B.
- Neutral electrolyte for pure gold coatings with very good thickness distribution
- High current efficiency
- Resist-friendly operating conditions
- Excellent bonding and soldering properties
- Low contact resistance
- Classification according to ASTM B488-01 Type III, Code A/B
- Compatible with standard BGA requirements
- Easy maintenance and high stability of the electrolyte
- Rigid and flexible printed circuit boards
- BGA applications
- Ceramic and metallic substrates