Gold Silver Electrolyte
Alkaline-cyanide gold alloy electrolyte – gold-saving
AURUNA® 570 is an alkaline-cyanide alloy electrolyte for depositing green-yellow gold coatings. The gold-silver alloy has a fineness of approx. 18 carats. The coatings are gold-saving, they are bright even as thick layers. For thin layers, a variant with a low gold content is available (AURUNA® 570 LC).
The long-term stable AURUNA® 570 electrolyte is easy to operate and suitable for rack and barrel. It is used for decorative applications.
- Gold-saving 18 carat layers
- Alkaline-cyanide gold alloy electrolyte
- Free of cadmium
- For decorative applications
- Bright even as thick layers
- Easy bath maintenance
- The coatings are RoHS compliant
- Suitable for rack and barrel
- Spectacle frames
- Writing implements
- Household articles