AURUNA® 568 EF-18
For more than 30 years used worldwide for hollow jewellery
The gold-silver electrolyte AURUNA® 568 EF-18 stands for decades of Umicore experience in electroforming with mandrels made of wax and metal.
For more than 30 years hollow jewellery has been produced worldwide with AURUNA® 568 EF-18. Among others, renown manufacturers produce creole earrings, pendants, brooches, chains, chain clasps and bangles, but also statues and watch parts with AURUNA® 568 EF-18.
The electrolyte convinces with layer thicknesses of 150 to 200 micrometer, a fine gold content of 18 ct and is easy to maintain. The weight distribution can be monitored within narrow limits very closely.
- Gold-silver electrolyte for electroforming
- Suitable for cores made of wax and metal
- Layer thicknesses of 150 to 200 micrometer
- Observance of fineness and weight distribution within narrow limits
- High hardness of about 220 HV
- Hollow jewellery