Gold Iron Electrolyte
Nickel-free, fast-depositing weakly acidic electrolyte
AURUNA® 5300 is a hard gold electrolyte free of nickel and cobalt with high plating speed for decorative and technical applications. The weakly acidic electrolyte for depositing yellow, bright hard gold coatings exhibits good corrosion and abrasion resistance. Its contact resistance is low and long-term stable. Metallic contaminants can be easily precipitated.
The hard gold electrolyte can be used for rack and barrel operation. It is especially suitable for jewellery since the coatings are free of nickel and cobalt.
- Weakly acidic hard gold electrolyte
- Non-allergenic since free of nickel and cobalt
- High plating speed
- Yellow, bright coatings with approx. 0.3 % iron
- For decorative and technical applications
- Low, stable contact resistance
- Good corrosion and abrasion resistance
- The coatings are RoHS compliant
- Suitable for rack and barrel
- Writing implements
- Bathroom fittings
- Printed circuit boards